Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mid-Year Check-up

Mmmm.  Yes, I know it's been awfully quiet here at the Reading Challenge Addict page.  I'm sorry about that....between university life and a health emergency for my Dad, it's been kind of hectic.


BUT....the Challenge Addict Doctor is here today to poke and prod you and see how those challenges are coming along this year.  Now, now, this won't hurt a bit.  Have you stuck to your reading regimen as prescribed?  How's that word intake?  A little on the lean side or maybe you been gorging yourself a bit?  Come now, tell the good doctor all about it.  And if you'll just place your books here on the scale, we'll do a little weigh-in....

image credit

As for your challenge host...I've signed up for 28 reading challenges this year (including the Reading Addict).  So far, I've completed 11 of those and I'm more than 50% done with nearly all the rest.  I look a bit sickly on the Around the World in 80 Books challenge, but the good doctor reminds me that I have until 2017 to complete this one.  So maybe I'm in better shape than I thought.  I'm also feeling a little weak on the Outdo/GoodReads Challenges (same goal for each)--but with a good dose of Reading Vitamins and some heavy book-lifting, I'm hoping to get back on track.  My full Challenge Update may be found at the link.






No comments:

Post a Comment