Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Checking....checking...1-2-3

image credit


Just checking in as the year heads into the home stretch. Do you all still enjoy having a place to log all your reading challenges? Would you like me to set us up for another round of Challenge Addict support group? Please let me know what you think. I've got four challenges set up for hosting next year (in addition to all the ones I'll be signing up for) and I may be a bit distracted--but I'd love to keep this up and available if there's enough interest.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to have another go at this challenge in 2015. I am not going to hit my challenge this year. To many to keep up with. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 9 completed out of 20 joined -- I don't think I will quite finish them all this year, but I am getting very close on a few and am "in the range" for some others, but not calling them done until I have my final tally. I don't think I will join as many next year, but even if I do less, I think this is a great community :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking in! I'm glad to hear you enjoy this community and challenge page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will sign up again if the challenge continues in 2015. This year I entered 26 reading challenges and so far have finished 17; maybe can finish all.
    I have noticed many blogs are "going dry" this year; perhaps we're all too busy to keep up fun pastimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely. I've signed for a lot this year and have finished more than 16 now. I've begun signing up for challenges for next year and have 11 so far. I know I'll be signing up for more than that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be putting up next year's info sometime tomorrow (if all goes as planned).

    ReplyDelete