Monday, October 10, 2011

Are You In?

Happy Fall!!

How is everyone??

CMash & I are just terrific!! I'm joining challenges like there's no tomorrow and she's laughing like a hyena. For some reason she thinks I have a bit of a problem. Something about having more challenges than there are days in the year - I'm not really sure because I was in the process of signing up for a challenge when she was scolding me for little 'problem'.

Anyway, I'm SO into the 2012 Challenges already.

Jamie at 'An Eclectic Bookshelf' already has a ton of fun ones up and 'A Novel Challenge' has done a major overhaul since they came under new management and are all of these challenges!

So, I've been thinking...

Who Is In for 2012?


I know I am!!

I'll be creating a new linky in the coming weeks so that we can all sign up and commit ourselves as addicts in 2012.

6 comments:

  1. Of course I'm in! But...I'm not even done signing up for 2011 challenges yet (just signed up for a new last week...and Cheryl thinks YOU have a problem?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you, girl! I've joined 3 2011 challenges just this month! Plus the 2012 ones I've joined.

    Can anyone say -- ADDICT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Gina, I finally made it over here. And yes, I'm definitely in. I had no idea I was a book challenge addict--having only really started blogging back in August--until suddenly, I found myself signing up for four, including my own, in less than a month! Holy cow! Thank goodness I have this support group to ... help me find yet MORE ways to indulge my new addiction!
    JNCL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific, JNCL! I'm so happy to have you join us.
    I'll admit that some of us didn't' realize we had a problem until we started to talk about it. but now well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm throwing down the gauntlet on a new challenge (if you'll pardon the bad pun). Any takers?
    2012 Medieval Challenge at The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, JNCL! That looks hard! Let me think about it. 2012 is supposed to be my year to only read books i WANT to read.

    ReplyDelete