It's that time of year where we finally admit to our addictions and try to do something about them. Some of us need to admit we have a bit of a problem. Some of us need to admit we have a huge problem. Some of us just really want to enjoy each other's pain and humiliation while completing challenges. (That's why CMash does this with me... so she can spend the year laughing uproariously at my futile attempts to cut back.)
Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people. We each can stand proudly and say,
I am a Reading Challenge Addict.
So we are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.
We'll be giving away prizes and recognizing those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.
How addicted are you?
- Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
We're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!
- This challenge will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.
- Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
- Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
- Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.