Sunday, May 30, 2021

Summer Time and the Reading Is Easy

Hilda by Duane Bryers

 ...or at least it's supposed to be. Let's hope that we all have some down time this summer and can work in extra reading time. I'm going to need to squeeze in as much as possible because in August we're going back to live and in person at the university and I have a feeling that my reading time is going to suddenly drop to zero while I get used that whole transporting myself to office (instead of of my living room) thing again.

For those looking for Summer Challenges, I've updated the Challenge list, but here are a few that might tempt you.

Big Book Summer Challenge (Sue @ Book by Book)

Book Challenge by Erin 15.0 (Erin on Facebook) [coming July 1 through October, 31 2021--categories are up so you can plan]

Summer Reading Challenge 2021 (Amy @ The Messy Middle)

Summer Reading Challenge 2021 (@ Hayley by the Book)



No comments:

Post a Comment