Friday, December 24, 2021

I've Signed Up for HOW many challenges?!


Is it just me or are there more challenges out there this year? Or maybe there are just more calling my name. I ask because....well, 2021 isn't even over yet and I have managed to sign up for 27 (yes, you read that correctly Twenty. Seven.) challenges. Sure...I might wind up with that many by the end of the reading year, because new ones pop up. Or I pick up short-term ones (for summer or the Christmas Spirit Challenge or whatever). But I don't normally start with that many. Folks...I think I have a challenge problem....

So...how many have you signed up for? C'mon, fess up and make a girl feel better about how many she's got.

 

3 comments:

  1. Did you see this one???
    https://gospelebooks.net/uncategorized/2022-gospel-ebooks-reading-challenge.html
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...I've already got more than I need...and have passed on a couple more that are still faintly calling my name.

      Delete