I'm sending out a desperate plea for help!Cheryl desperately needs a Kindle!
Sure she has a Sony but there are so many more free books out on Amazon than there are on Sony and Kobo combined that it would actually save her family money if she had a Kindle.
I, of course, love my Kindle! so I've been trying to think of all of the best and most logical reasons for Cheryl to own one as well.
- The money savings due to all of the free books -- just 20 free books and the Kindle would be paid for.
- Games - Kindle has several free games that can be played when her mind's to spent to read.
- The battery that doesn't seem to die.
- She could use her earnings from the Amazon Affiliate Program (both cents) to get more books.
- She could share with hubby.
- She would have an extraordinary amount of reading material to take with her on her cruise without having to pay the extra luggage charges...
What good reasons can you come up with?